Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Been a crazy morning. Mom and I were finally able to get a good nights sleep and woke with clearer minds. We had our usuall coffee and oatmeal and talked over Dad's condition. We went into the day confident that we knew his wishes, and that to the best of our ability we would do what he would do if he were able.

So we arrived at the hospital before 9:00am and Dad was not very responsive at all, even with his double-dose of wake up drug. After evaluating his condition, and placing calls to both Kevin and Pam for their support, we decided to move on getting dad off the vent and moved to a hospice inpatient facility.

He'll be transported at 1:30pm to
Nathan Adelson Hospice
4141 Swenson Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89129

Please continue to pray for him, for peace and comfort.

In the last hour or so we have been able to talk with him with his eyes open. I showed him pictures of the family and familiar things and he seemed to be recognizing everyone. Every time I talk with him I relay the messages that everyone haas given me or mom. I continue to reinforce those messages. Bob is well loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment